Thursday 7 April 2022

let's get started......Part 1

The site this I love...........its a sign of switching off...........its beautiful and green with all the rain.........
the grounds are always so peaceful.........
Got the room set up.........missing the flowers and a couple of quilts to hang up............
I love fussing around organising the room.............
dinner at the pub tonight..........
the grevilleas are in full flower and just gorgeous...........
Photos with friends to send to a friend..........
Crawling around for setup.........
Now Jo the over achiever of the group.......on zoom I am always astounded how fast she gets stuff done............now I have seen it for my own eyes............she is unbelievable...........She's giving me tips today......too brain dead last night to learn something new..........
Di was working on this one before she got here clearly but now it's all together............
She's a wizz on the embroidery machine now...........
ok off for a coffee run and into sewing.....
Catch you later..........
Chookyblue.........

35 comments:

jude's page said...

It all looks great Chooky, thinking of you all, have a great time!

Cheryll said...

Looks great so far... say Hi to everyone... and of course EnJoY xox

Jeanette said...

Looks wonderful. Have a fabulous time. Hugs, xx

Shiralee Stitches said...

Have fun girls xx

Raewyn said...

Oh it looks fabulous! Have fun! See you Wednesday 2023!

Janet O. said...

Really fun to see so many familiar faces! I got a giggle from Janice crawling on the floor. You gals have a great time!

Maria said...

What a lovely place to enjoy your retreat.
Hi to all and have fun.

Helen said...

Great place to stitch together.... nice projects as well.... have fun.....

Lin said...

Looking wonderful and such happy faces. xx

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

It all looks amazing! I hope you all have an absolutely wonderful time.

Christine B said...

It looks wonderful! Have a fabulous time xx

Deb said...

Wonderful fun in person and everyone has a bright smile!

Jennifer said...

Have fun!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Looks like so much fun! Wish I could be there with you all, but the flight is a bit too long, LOL!! Gorgeous grevillea, I've never seen one of those before.

Denice Barker said...

Looks great fun! Tell everyone I said hi!

ButterZ said...

Having a great time too.

Terry said...

So much fun! :0)

loulee said...

Looks exciting. Have fun.

Sharm said...

Oh it looks fabulous ...... madly waving hello to everyone ...... that book quilt is amazing!! Have fun girls!!

DAWNIE said...

Great pics and some familiar faces have fun ladies

Rose Marie said...

Wow …. Looks like you gals had a great time!

Jackie said...

Looks wonderful. Great job and I love the book quilt.

God bless.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Have a wonderful time!!! xx

Karen's Korner said...

The ideal sewing space. Enjoy and have fun.

Ondrea said...

Wooohooo! Fun times again. I recognise some of the girls now since Zooming. Hope you are all having heaps of fun.

Janice said...

So that’s what the room looked like before we all brought in our projects and machines. So much excitement as we all turned up.

ellen said...

I have been thinking of you all and love the photos - thanks for sharing!

dutchcomfort said...

It all looks wonderful! I'm sure you had a great time!

Susan said...

I know its a lot of work to this point - so I hope the rest was restful.
How great that Jo came up.

Jenny said...

It's something I really look forward to every year. Thanks Chooky you do a great Job organizing the retreat. It is such a nice peaceful place to go. I cant believe the room looked so clean and empty until we all filled it with fun ,laughter and fabric. Ha! Ha!

Deb R said...

Hope you all had a great time!!!

Diane-crewe said...

Beautiful colours and smiley faces x

kiwikid said...

Such a fun and happy time, thank you Chooky for making great it possible.

Jindi's Cottage said...

It's a pretty great place...loved those grevilleas, they are so pretty and one I hadn't seen before...great pics...

dq said...

Di's bookshelf quilt is the prettiest one I've seen. I have always wanted to do one.