Friday 15 April 2022

zooming?????

OK I had good intentions of posting more while away but I was on overload already so that didn't happen.........I have several more posts to come you will just have to wait till I get them sorted out............

In the mean time whos' ready to ZOOOOMMMMMMM
 
This one will be 6am til lunch time at least my time..........
could be a bit longer but I have Fairy Girl coming home......YIPPEE......
Definitely will not be a marathon session......
Catch you tomorrow.........
Chookyblue......

13 comments:

Maria said...

All going well should catch up with you this time……😀👍

Raewyn said...

Fingers crossed I can join you first thing...it may not be for long though....

Helen said...

Certainly hope I can be there at some time....

Jennifer said...

Fingers crossed.....have to go out to collect the hot cross buns first!

ellen said...

The time difference is a real challenge, but I will be coming if only for at least 30 mins - I have been missing you all ...

ShinyNewThing said...

Shame about the short notice, email only arrived 10 minutes before you started, and I didn't see it until two hours later at 11pm bedtime. I was watching TV - hope you had fun!

Jackie said...

Shucks sorry to have missed. We have been digging out from our blizzard. Maybe next time.

God bless.

Lin said...

Just spotted this! Hope you had fun and enjoy the rest of your weekend. Happy Easter! xx

Janice said...

It was fun to join in briefly this morning.

Deb said...

It was a great time meeting new friends from all over the world how lucky can learn so much!

Chookyblue...... said...

test

ellen said...

Although it was very late for me (and others in Europe) it was worth being part of and great to see you all!

A special thanks to you Chooky and of course Carol.

Let us see if this comment works ;)

Christine B said...

Sorry not to have been able to join in the zoom fun... it was too busy here with family staying! Hope you all had a great time! Christine xx