Saturday 16 July 2022

forgetful miracles.........

Got some more binding completed on another quilt last night..........think I got 1/2 way around........I was chatting on zoom to the Scrub Stitchin' girls........Tina even got to pop in while on her dinner break........
I'll fix those couple of dodgy corners today on the machine on the quilts I have been binding and I should have 3 finished this weekend........I'll be on fire for July Rose Marie...........
%%%%%
I "forgot" to share this new book of Anni's that I got..........I keep forgetting to take a pic........but it's the new one from Quiltmania.......they do make beautiful books and Anni always has gorgeous projects........
I got these fabrics added into the parcel.........not sure if they will go into my big churn dash blocks but they were nice additions to the brights..........
Speaking of churn dash blocks I am going sewing today.......in the Chookshed.........
And the "miracle" of today is that I have friends really coming to sew with me in the Chookshed..........
I was going to have some sewing days when I was on leave but it kept raining then we were busy chasing sheep..........
OK better go get ready.......turn the heaters on....big frost here this morning.......
its exciting........have a great weekend......
Catch you later.........
Chookyblue.......

15 comments:

Jeanette said...

Pretty fabrics. They would look lovely in your churn dash blocks. Have fun sewing today. Hugs,

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Love those bright fabrics and that new book by Anni looks great. I love her designs. Enjoy your IRL sewing weekend :)

Jackie said...

What a lovely addition to your brights.

Enjoy your sewing time.

God bless.

Flickenstichlerin said...

Nice to have some sewing time. Me now too.

loulee said...

You're right, Anni always has nice projects.
Hope you're enjoying your day in the Chookshed.

Maria said...

Happy Chookshed Day.....

Lin said...

Anni's new quilt looks so lovely and nice new bright fabrics. Enjoy your day with 'real' sewing people. xx

Christine B said...

Have a wonderful time with your 'real' friends in the Chookshed! I love the look of that book and you're really doing great with finishing the binding of your quilts! Have a great weekend! Christine xx

ButterZ said...

Hope you enjoyed your CHOOKSHED sewing day with real life friends

dutchcomfort said...

Very pretty fabrics Donna! The book holds the Pockets of Posies quilt that I once started... and never finished.. We're heading toward a heatwave, it's funny to read about your frosty mornings!

cityquilter grace said...

oooh new pretties....very nice....

Fiona said...

have a fun sewing day...
Hugz

kiwikid said...

Lovely new pattern and fabrics Chooky.

Rose Marie said...

I haven't got started on my one and only quilt for July ..... better get cracking! Zooming is great, but having an actual friend to sew with you is even better. Glad you enjoyed!

dq said...

Those are fantastic big print fabrics! I look forward to seeing what you do with them.