Thursday, 6 December 2007

Final sleigh load..........

Fresh out of Santa pics so here is some scenery/cloud ones i took last week and forgot about.............

Well Santa has a long road to travel.............the sleigh is now loaded for

Corry

Monique

Cindy

Anne Heidi

Linda R (for the 2nd time)

Cherri

Anne

CJ

Rose Marie

Gail

Kate

Gillian

Anne Ida

Sherry

I am sooooooo HAPPY everyone one has sent (or will be by tomorrow) except one person................she has not replied to my emails for ages..............Maya where are you........I have sent a small present to the lady she was making for so no one missed out.........

Some people have started to receive presents..............it is so exciting...........

---------------Take Care------------

PS another lovely Santa has also offered to send a little extra to the lady who has missed out..........thanks very much..........she will have a lovely swap now........

7 comments:

  1. Thanks again Donna. How sweet of ‘the other Santa’ to send something too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, great that everyone is covered, you did a wonderful job little elf!! Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Isn't that great. I'm so please for you as the great organiser/Santa. Thanks from me too for organsing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited!! You did a great job elf Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got my Santa package today and I am sure I won't last until December 25 before I just have to open it. I am on the hunt to try and figure out who played Santa - she used initials on the return address - tricky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracey has got her present from me, this was a very quick flight from Iceland to Australia. Thank you so much for organizing this swap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you have been busy Tracey! Love the fabric you received from Nicolette :) And that photo of the gathering stormclouds is amazing too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog and comment...............much appeciated........