Thursday 6 December 2007

Final sleigh load..........

Fresh out of Santa pics so here is some scenery/cloud ones i took last week and forgot about.............

Well Santa has a long road to travel.............the sleigh is now loaded for

Corry

Monique

Cindy

Anne Heidi

Linda R (for the 2nd time)

Cherri

Anne

CJ

Rose Marie

Gail

Kate

Gillian

Anne Ida

Sherry

I am sooooooo HAPPY everyone one has sent (or will be by tomorrow) except one person................she has not replied to my emails for ages..............Maya where are you........I have sent a small present to the lady she was making for so no one missed out.........

Some people have started to receive presents..............it is so exciting...........

---------------Take Care------------

PS another lovely Santa has also offered to send a little extra to the lady who has missed out..........thanks very much..........she will have a lovely swap now........

7 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Thanks again Donna. How sweet of ‘the other Santa’ to send something too.

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Hi, great that everyone is covered, you did a wonderful job little elf!! Tracey

Anonymous said...

Wow! Isn't that great. I'm so please for you as the great organiser/Santa. Thanks from me too for organsing this.

corry said...

So excited!! You did a great job elf Donna!

Juliann in WA said...

I got my Santa package today and I am sure I won't last until December 25 before I just have to open it. I am on the hunt to try and figure out who played Santa - she used initials on the return address - tricky.

Unknown said...

Tracey has got her present from me, this was a very quick flight from Iceland to Australia. Thank you so much for organizing this swap.

Lily Mulholland said...

Wow you have been busy Tracey! Love the fabric you received from Nicolette :) And that photo of the gathering stormclouds is amazing too!