Wednesday 5 December 2007

Santa is on his way to...... update 3.............


The sleigh is now loaded for

Carol E

Jeanne

Darlene

Paula Sweet P

Kelli

Caryn

Judy

Laila

Fiona Y

Yvonne

Lynda H

Celine

Hannah

Jenny Mc

Tatania

Kerry

Jodie

Pam C

Jenny J

Nicolette

Robyn

Gail P

Maya

Nancy (Nan)

14 to go

and they should be out by the end of this week...........if you have not seen your partners name on my list then email me that you have sent................

55 photos.........wow I love the presents...........

6 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Thank you Elf Donna, I hope there won’t be too much snow for the reindeer!

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW!!!! I'm on the list....
This much be so much fun for you..... You get to see all the presents before we do.
Can't wait til Christmas day.xx

Tracey in CT said...

A question about the pictures, are you going to show them (without info about who they are to/from) now or after Christmas???

Finn said...

Hi chooky, wow..you are a very busy girl! I hope the envelope with the little flat santa doesn't get lost among the packages flying in and out of there..LOL
Christmas is exciting with presents under the tree ! Hugs, Finn

Unknown said...

Where does my present come from? I am waiting and waiting, is it a long way it has to travel?

Carol E. said...

I can't wait to see all the photos.. somewhere and somehow. On your blog?