Sunday 2 December 2007

Santa is on his way to .......update 2

Not the clearest photo but here are some of Santa's Elves from last year........pretty groovy hey.......
The sleigh now has presents for
Connie
Paula N
May K
Claudia
May Britt
Fiona B
Leanne
Andrea
Judith
Nemo
Carey
Dale
Raesha
Nihal
Angela
Nancy (near philly)
Sharon
Janet
Lynda B
Jo
Tracey B
San
48 on the sleigh 37 to go (past 1/2 way thank goodness)
41 photos.........
Come on girls I know some of you have emailed and said mailing Monday - that's fine - but there are others that need to get a move on.......
.................if you have sent and your partners name is not on the list email me and I will fix it up as you can imagine I am getting lots of emails
Fantastic prezzies are being sent all around the place....................
------------take care-------------
-----the elf------

6 comments:

chq said...

Thank you for all of your hard work. I think it's safe to say we all appreciate all that you are doing as Santa's elf!

Cherri

Red Geranium Cottage said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dutchcomfort said...

Thank you Donna, you are doing such a great job! I hope my Santa will go to the postoffice soon.....

May Britt said...

Ho ho ho.....my santa present is on it's way. Great!!!

Nihal said...

Wow! I see my name on update list, thank you Donna for hosting. And thanks a lot in advance for my Santa's kind efforts:)

May Kristin said...

Mine is on its way, too! How exciting!! You are such a clever and hardworking elf!