Wednesday 26 December 2007

SSCS Prezzies

Well we were able to go out for Christmas Day the waters had receded so that was good........and we had quite a cool day here which was very nice............but today for Boxing Day we have had a drizzly rain day so I have had a chance to get the pics organised and do some posts for you all.........that was after i had a sleep before lunch.......I was very tired......

........I will post as many SSCS presents as possible..........problem is I am not sure if some have received so I will not post those pics yet...........

I will not include links but all the Santa's are listed on the side of my blog and I will leave them there for a few more weeks................

This is what I made for Marianne in France

Aus Fiona was Santa for USA Jeanne

Aus Sarah was Santa for Norway Anne Heidi

1 comment:

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Wow, this will be amazing to see everything that everyone came up with.....these gifts are great already!
I have posted a pic of mine from Gudrun as well today, Tracey