Monday 6 August 2007

Happy Birthday Tracey!!

Hi all ...........Happy Birthday to Tracey at Oz Country Quilting Mum who is having a birthday on the 7th August..........pop over and wish her all the best as she is just like me and a big kid when it comes to birthday and is very excited..........she is also going on a retreat this week......she is super excited right now...........so go over to her blog if you haven't yet and wish her happy birthday.........

This flower/post is for you Tracey as I have not been into town since I found out when your birthday is to send something in the mail and now it is to late.........I know you will read this post........Hope you have a wonderful day..........and the family come good with the prezzies and you don't have to send hubby to your stash...........

5 comments:

Nan said...

That photo is gorgeous! Tracey is a lucky girl to have a friend like you!

Funky Finds said...

your tag line is exactly how i feel!

Beertje Zonn said...

What a beautiful photo!
I love roses.
Kind Regards,

Sonnja

Wendy said...

Your soooo sweet to your friends...Love the rose.

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

You are naughty...but I love it!!!
couldn't work out where all these birthday wishes were coming from....now I know!!!
HUGS, TRACEY