Saturday 18 August 2007

Here are the flowers that my Mum and Dad sent me for my birthday and where I live it a challenge to receive flowers……….. Thanks to everyone for there wonderful wishes………I had a lovely day and it will finish up with drinks at a friends place tomorrow and she has a birthday this week………Thanks to Tracey for the lovely chook (how appropriate) she sent me and some other goodies……sorry no picture….but I will have to keep an eye on it as fairy girl wants to look after it for me……….
Now for my final blogland August birthday girl please everyone head over and wish Jodie from Quilting in Paradise a wonderful day (19th August) she will get a lovely surprise if she gets some birthday wishes from blogland……….this flower is for your birthday Jodie hope you have a great day..........
Thanks to May K for nominating me for the following award.........
I know lots of people have got this and there are lots of great bloggers out there so it you want consider yourself tagged if you haven't been already.................

10 comments:

Lily Mulholland said...

Gorgeous blooms :) Glad you had such a wonderful birthday!

Anonymous said...

Love your flowers. Did they get delivered by horse & cart. He he he he.
Love your flower on your profile too. Glad you had a great birthday week. I'll be sure to hop over and see Jodie.

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Very pretty flowers, pleased you liked your chook! Tracey

dutchcomfort said...

Lovely flowers Donna, I cannot find the meaning of the word chook... in my dictionary. Could you please explain?

monique said...

What a lovely flowers.I'm glad you had such a lovely birthday.
Have a lovely weekend

jodie said...

Hi Donna,
Thanks for the birthday wishes and including me in your post, I have received some lovely birthday wishes as a result.
Your flowers are beautiful. I got some this morning from Russ and the girls so will do a new post later on today.

Jodie

Sweet P said...

Gorgeous flowers and if I haven't told you already - Happy Birthday!

How cool that your Santa Swap filled up. Aren't bloggers great people?

Hanne said...

Lovely flowers - belated happy birthday :-)

Nan said...

Those flowers are so pretty - Happy Birthday!!! You can still celebrate, because it's your birthday "month" right?

Anonymous said...

oups !! Happy birthday !!!!!!! ;) Late but here ;)