After having a fun time in the pincushion exchange and the stitchery swap thanks to Angela and Sweet P I have had an idea to organise a Christmas present swap………….
The rules are simple
- Please tell everyone about the swap and how to join….
- Don’t tell anyone who your swap partner is please This will be a secret swap shhhhhhhhh!!!!!! A different person will be sending to you……….
- You have to be willing to post internationally as I want to swap different countries….hopefully get a partner from another country (depends on how many join)
- Need a blog or flicker site to participate (so your partner can sneak a peak and get ideas of what to make for you)
- You can make what ever you want eg, bag, small wall hanging, softies, stitchery, whatever it is you love to make………send something you would love to receive…..other ideas table runner or cushion...........
- Sign up CLOSED sorry
- Swap partners emailed out early Sept
- Sending deadline is 1st Dec to ensure your partner gets their present before Christmas (remember reason for swap) If you think it will take longer leading up to Christmas post early but not to early
- If you want to join email me (go to my profile) or leave a comment and I will reply to get your snail mail address etc.....I will collect all participants details and email out contacts when organised.
- Any problems or questions make sure you contact me
- I will make a contact list of participants on my blog
- Please don’t sign up if you are not prepared to send........non-senders ?? will be named and shamed