Tuesday 21 August 2007

secret santa swap partners emailed out..........

Merry Christmas you should have now received an email from me with your receiving partners details........you will not know who is sending to you..............and as for Doe (Doreen) she is the naughtiest child who must feel all the presents under the tree.....she is dying for a hint of who is sending to her...............my lips are sealed............
I am not going to give that silly lil doe a hint at all but for one.............your present could come from USA, Australia, Norway, Netherlands, Turkey, England (UK), Wales, Iceland, Belgium, Canada and France................ so have I made it easy for you now Doe.......he he he.....oh and that naughty Janet is giving a hint but I did say that it was an international swap so she is not in trouble yet..............
.........I love christmas..........have fun sewing your projects...................I am just so pleased you are all so excited about being part of the swap........
....oh and if you have received you email from me please make sure you have replied to me so I know you have got it............ta...........

This is a sunset pic I took on the weekend............with a little cloud around we have had some amazing sunsets.................Take care till next time

19 comments:

The Naturalist's Daughter said...

I'm so excited about the swap!
That is a fantastic sunset. Great picture.

May Britt said...

I got my Secret Santa friend and I know excactly what to make for her :)
And I promise to be a good girl and not reveal anything.

Carole said...

Love the picture of the sun set! Thanks for doing the secret santa thing!

dutchcomfort said...

I have no problem at all in keeping it a secret, but I’m very clever in baling out someone when they have bought me a present, so you have been warned!

dutchcomfort said...

P.S. love your photo! We should all make photos of clouds and sunsets!

Unknown said...

I always have a problem when Christmas nears, I HAVE to know what I get, so this is a very hard time for me, 3 months or more until I get to know who is going to send to me and WHAT I will get.

jodie said...

Gorgeous Sunset!

Abby said...

gorgeous pix well done... good luck with the swap
luv Abby

Anonymous said...

You know I got your email. Can't wait to get started.
I've "borrowed" your beautiful picture for my computer screen.
Do you mind? I love the purple of course.

~Bren~ said...

The sunset picture is incredible!!! It looks almost "not real" it is so amazing. My 6 year old looked at an amazing cloud pic on a blog today and sucking in air in astonishment, said "It's the heavens!" That is how your picture struck me!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!!! I think I left a comment on Abyquilts blog thanking her for doing the secret santa swap!!!! LORD HELP ME. This menopause is gonna get the best of me. You dont have to worry about me telling who's name I have cause I probably wont remember myself. LOL!!! I think it was DOE's name wasn't it?Oh, i'm so confused.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Anonymous said...

That's funny! You can find almost the same picture on my blog! :-)

Anonymous said...

I have my Secret Santa - hmmm what to make???

Teodo said...

I'm sorry to be in late for Christmas swap.....
Next time I will stay at home and not on holyday :-p
ciao ciao

monique said...

I can't wait to get started. I have allready looked around my partners blog so I have an idea of the things she likes.
It's funny that some people are trying to find who their secret santa is Ü.I won't tell a thing Ü.
Lovely photo of a wonderful sunset.

Nan said...

Yes, Doe is naughty, but that's one reason we all love her so, isn't it? lol!!
Thank you again for doing this swap - it's going to be such fun!!
Your sunset pic is absolutely gorgeous!

Andrea said...

Yes thanks for doing this ! I have a name now I just need an idea ! I am very good at keeping secrets..

Doe said...

I can't help it! I don't like suspense. So, when do I get my present? hahahaha! Just kidding. Of course, I can keep a secret. I just want to know if someone will accidentally slip up their partner's name before the due date. LOL! Be strong everyone!

Anonymous said...

Love the sunset, and I hear you are taking some fantastic shots with you new "one legged tripod".....lol
And thanks for the help today..