Saturday 25 August 2007

Making Pie



The before and after pics of my butter scotch pie.....so far more sewing to do but getting there..............hopefully ready to be mailed to the wonderful Betty on Monday.............

....I have finally got to the sewing machine for myself....

........well that is until I went for a drive around the paddocks this arvo with DH and DS and I will post some pics of that tomorrow.....

.....I have found all kinds of things to take pictures .....

.....heading out to dinner with some family tonight so bye for now and see you all tomorrow...............


I will have a special post tomorrow also about a non bloggy friend who is slotting into the Christmas Swap..............more about that tomorrow...............

Take care till then..............

16 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

I think I have missed something... Pie? Have a great weekend!

Tazzie said...

Just gorgeous Donna, I love the way that circles appear, and not a curved seam to be seen!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Love the top...love the name and love the secondary patterns!

Lily Mulholland said...

It sounds good enough to eat! It's quite an amazing pattern and it does look like there are curves!

Anonymous said...

This pattern is really beautiful !! and I like the colour combination !! Beautiful Job !!

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

Eeek! I've tried twice now to reply to emails from you about the Santa Swap and they bounce back with a "destination not valid" indicator, whatever that means. Suffice it to say that I HAVE received the info about my swap partner and have visited her blog and she seems delightful!

Unknown said...

Great block pattern, now you'll need to share with us where it's from, love the colours you used.

Jeanne said...

I love this quilt! It's a pattern I don't remember seeing before. Your color choices are wonderful and the name is perfect.

Doodlebug Gail said...

That's a lovely pattern and one which I've never seen before. Your colour choices are perfect - enjoy your evening out.

Anonymous said...

Great Job. I'm going to sew alllll day today. (When I get off this computer) Love how the quilt has turned out. Great colours.
Love your header too. I've just bought a personalised header off etsy and she is sending me proofs at the moment. Will incorporate with my new "Stores" and Blog. WoooHooo.

Carole said...

Sweet lookin quilt! You are such a busy bee! It's amazing you get any quilting done! Keep well!

Anita said...

Love the quilt, the colours are fantastic, you have done a really good job!!

Unknown said...

This is a lovely design Donna and I love the colours

Kucki68 said...

It's a good thing there is no commandment that you shall not covet your neighbors quilt. I love this one, and want one very badly. Oh well, I will have to make my own, I guess. (And what fun that will be.)

Anonymous said...

Great quilt. Love it!!

Bea said...

Great pattern and great quilt. I love it. Can you tell me the measurements about this pattern. I want to sew this quilt some day ... it´s great for scraps.