Thursday 16 August 2007

SSCS update

For my sanity I will close the swap at 80 people...........you blog girls have been amazing........when I started this I thought if 10-20 people joined that would be fantastic................just need some help..............(I have quite a few names to add to the list on the side)
addition - (SWAP IS NOW FULL..................sorry if you missed out)
...............I need information from a couple of people........Floss in Canada, Ulla, Beelicious USA, Maya Knits, girls please get this to me ASAP..........

NO REPLY BLOGGERS
Also please if you a no reply blogger change it in your profile................it makes it very difficult to contact you...............(for new bloggers) this means that when you leave a comment on someones blog that person can reply to you directly by clicking reply on the email they receive..............if your address is a blogspot you can change this in your profile and then there is a box about the 3rd thing down tick it to show email.........maybe a typepad blogger could leave a comment with the directions to change this in typepad................

Take care til next post...............

18 comments:

chq said...

I'd like to join your Christmas swap if it's not too late.

Cherri House
Humble, TX

Anonymous said...

Can't help with any of those people.
Your photography is looking very professional. Love the look.

Chookyblue...... said...

only need one more blogger for the swap........

Carole said...

Hey, how come I don't see my name on the list for the swap? Nice pictures! Keep well!

Pam said...

I really like the new header!! It is a great photo.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to join the swap.

cdnj

May Britt said...

WOW....amazing. This will be fun.
And perhaps now the Anonymous/no reply girls see how important it is to have a mailadress we can reply too.

And I have found so many new bloggers on the list now. Fun!

jodie said...

Wow! 80 participants. You have excelled Donna. Hopefully everyone will play by the rules and you won't have TOO much grief.

Jodie

dutchcomfort said...

I did some research. Fl;oss = flossquilts (dot) blogspot (dot) com e-mail: cats4rent (at) gmail (dot) com.

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Great effort from everyone to get the word around.
Hope it doesn't cause you too much grief. At least you have to the end of the month to sort out our partners. Let me know if you need any assistance. xx

Hanne said...

Good luck with the swap :-)
I am happy you had many signing up.
Since I have been late in deciding it is ok to find the swap closed - maybe another year ? :-)

Doe said...

80 people? Unbelievable! This is going to be fun! I can hardly wait!

Unknown said...

Wow, you will have a lot to do, I hope it won´t be to much trouble for you. It seems like it is nearing summer at your place.

Helen said...

Thanks for the tip. I changed the settings in mij blok. Please check it out if it works.
Wow, although I'm not participatiing in the christmas swap, I'm glad so many people joined. Maybe you can put a photo of all the products that were made on your blog. People would only need to send you a photo when the send their parcel away :)

Jenny said...

My Gosh! This has turned out to be bigger than Ben Hur!!! Hope you have fun sorting it all out. Looking forward to it Thank you for organising it!

Carole said...

Wow, and your list is in alpha order! I see my name! Yea.... Well, I'm taking a break from machine quilting the Pine Grove quilt and thought I'd stop by to bug you! Is it working? LOL Keep well!

Helen said...

Using this comment posting as a test case to see if my reply function works :)

Jeanne said...

If anyone would need to drop out, maybe I can take their place? VBG