Tuesday 21 December 2010

Baywatch farming style...........

Leanne sent me this article..............I hadn't seen it but it is so funny................I never do You tube never look at things in you tube but this was worth it.............just for the LOL..............some of our farmers are pretty down at the moment but these guys were having fun with the floods............
here is the article and here is the you tube link if you don't want to read the article with it..............
if you can leave them a comment please do and make sure you say what country your from.........think they would be amazed people all over the world see this.

.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........
PS 4 sleeps til Christmas......

21 comments:

Leanne said...

I'm glad it made you laugh.

Pauline said...

Love it love it Chooky!!!! Well done guys...very funny...

gracie said...

too too too funny!

Cindy said...

How funny! Nice to see the sense of humor!

Janice said...

I heard about this on the ABC Rural Report this morning. I'll sit and watch it when Mick gets home tonight. It sounds like it will be a hoot.

Isabella said...

That was great soo funny

Tarnyia said...

hahahaha so well done...

Kate said...

thats was way to funny, thank for the giggle, couldn't think of a better way to start my day.

Jo in TAS said...

I saw the clip on the Today Show this morning, it cracked me up!

BubzRugz said...

Isn't it the best.... great humour in a tough time..... I had a good laugh
Hugz

Anonymous said...

Watch out Hoff here comes our Aussie blokes. Love the gum boots on the surfboard. - Louise

Karen said...

Hmmmm very noice !!!
Bet their anatomical offerings would be very pleasing to the eye !!
Glad they can still have fun cuz the farming life must be very tough right now.

quiltinbysea said...

Well done guys, funniest thing I've seen in awhile, had to watch it a couple of times. Thanks for sharing Chooky.

trash said...

Oh that was laugh out loud fabulous. A perfect antidote to all of the snow outside.

Helen said...

thanks for sharing. Good to see that these farmers have a sense of humor although the floods most probably effected their harvesting (business). I agree with bubzrugz. This cracks me up & is real aussie style.

loulee said...

LOL Cool. I loved it. As you say, with so much going wrong at the moment it's good to see they can still have fun.
Wishing you a very merry Christmas.

Kerry @ Cottage on the Hill said...

Well done to those farmers out west - I am not sure how they are still smiling - but I am sure they have put a smile on lots of faces today

quiltygal said...

will look when I get some sound on my pc...anyway have a great Xmas & a Happy healthy new year...

ranette said...

I'm still chuckling!

Roseanne said...

I love it made me laugh...

Liz said...

What a classic. Far better than the original!!! Such fantastic and typical Aussie spirit.