Sunday 26 December 2010

SSCS Ornaments 25-48..........

What I forgot to mention in the last posts is how amazing all these different ornaments are............
you girls in the Secret Santa Christmas Swap are AMAZING..........
I have been bursting to share all these pics............
Kerry for Satu
Kris for Laila
Leah for Oddbjorg
Leanne for Ranette
Lisa for Nemo
Lise for Sherry
Liz for Grethe
Lizzie for CJ
Maree for Yvonne
Pam for Shelley
Peg for MayK
Rebecca for Laura
Sandi for Nicolette
Shari for Floss
Shelley for Judith
Sonia for Shiree
Sue for WendyF
Teresa for Caroline
Toni for Kaaren
Tracy for Loulee
Vickie for Kornelia
Martine for MaryGrace
CJ for Dawnie
Floss for Sue
more to come..........
Catch you later..............
Chookyblue

8 comments:

Maria said...

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

All so lovley.

Angie said...

Oh those are all so ADORABLE!!

Mary Grace McNamara said...

Oh my, they are all so lovely! Such talent and generosity out there! But I love the one Martine made for me the most! It's front and center on my living room tree! Just getting ready to post pictures of the other lovely gifts she spoiled me with!

Thanks again Chookyblue for hosting this fun swap!

MGM

Love Bears All Things said...

Oh, How wonderful they are..if I start now maybe I can participate in 2011.
Mama Bear

By Hoki Quilts said...

I'm sure my partner received my parcel but I don't see a picture of the ornie Chookyblue.
You are so right, there are such talented people here and the variety of ornies is huge. Each one just lovely.

Wendy said...

How lovely these are.

Anonymous said...

Lots more gorgeous ornaments! I am totally amazed at how very different they all are though. :)

DAWNIE said...

lots of great stuff