Sunday 26 December 2010

SSCS Ornaments 1-24...............

Hi everyone..........hope you all survive Christmas..............
thank goodness Christmas is only one day as I totally stuffed myself silly with beautiful food...........caught up with lots of family which was great...........
I have some gorgeous presents so I just need to get some photos and organise some posts...........
we had a storm this afternoon and 20mls of rain which was nice as it watered the lawn for me...........the days are gradually getting warmer and by New Year we finally have a temp that is summer in my part of the world........37 deg.......I am sure it will knock us as we are not used to the heat yet it has been pretty mild summer so far...........
&&&
now to start what you have all been waiting for.............SSCS posts..........i'll start with the ornaments.........
heavy photo posts...........be ware...........
I hope I have everyone right............my apologies now if I have made a mistake.............
ENJOY...........

Alison for Anne Heidi

Annette for Marica

Bec for Carole

Carol for Nancy

This is the ornament I sent to Anita.........

Christine for Deb

Dale for Sharon

Dawn for Paula

Dawnie for Simona

Fiona (FLY) for Ulla

FionaH for Tami

FionaR for Melinda

Gaizie for Sara

Jan for Linda

Janice for Terry

Jenny for Lynn

Jewells for Simone

Jo for Maricarmen

Jo Jo for Barbara 

Jodie for Ruth

Joy for Kristi

JulieG for Miche'le 

KateG for Andrea

KateW for Elizabeth
More to follow.........is 2 posts a day ok???

Catch you later..............
Chookyblue

17 comments:

Isabella said...

OH boy they are all soo lovely and verry special being that someone made it just for whom ever recieves it. I have one from Jo which I cherish

Maria said...

They are all just gorgeous!!!!!

Cubby House Crafts said...

Lovely lot of cuties there!!
Lisa

dutchcomfort said...

So much cuteness!

We celebrate 2 Christmas Days, so we will just go on stuffing ourselves with beautiful food.

Unknown said...

just beautiful!

FIONA said...

Fantastic chooky!!! All the ornaments look great! I have the received the nicest gift from my partner and will post some photos tomorrow! Thanks again for organising the swap - it has been lots of fun!!

Thimbelina said...

They all look great so far.... can't wait to see the rest!

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Preciosos detalles navideƱos!! FELIZ NAVIDAD!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Chelo

Anonymous said...

They are gorgeous...!! I especially love the KateG's Santas!! Very cool! :) Can't wait for the next instalment!

Susan said...

Wow - they all look so good - what a diverse range of decorations. Hope everyone was happy with their gift.

Anne Heidi said...

Wow, that is a lot of pretty ornaments! I LOVE my Santa cone Alison made for me!
Oh and by the way- in Norway we celebtrate 6 days of Christmas- all the way til New Years eve.... I went for a loong walk today, as the temperature is finally up to -16C, yeeey!

Leanne said...

What ever is easiest for you 2 posts 1 post....... it is fun seeing all the different ornaments.

Janet said...

The ornaments were wonderful to see, all made with a lot of thought too. I love the santas!

Odette said...

Hola Donna, que lindos estan todos, me encanta ver la creatividad de cada amiga que ha participado en este intercambio,felicidades para todas.
Besos
Odette

Wendy said...

Some great ornaments.

Solstitches said...

Wow! What lovely, lovely things your swappers have treated each other to.
I love all of the ornaments. What a fabulous display.

BubzRugz said...

I've had a happy time this morning reading blogs and catching up on all those amazing ornaments.... such fun seeing them all....
Hasn't stopped raining here.... cabin fever is setting in....
Hugz
Fiona