Wednesday 22 December 2010

presents.........

Only getting the mail when i pick it up in town...........but the mail man did drop it off to me personally at work yesterday.........isn't he good.........the brown bag at the top is from Lise.....a thankyou........I open it...........the others are from Fiona.......something I saw on her blog and I asked where to get it and she kindly offered to get one for me...........another from Bec..............why????..............and then I have a parcel from Clare too..........one of her patterns and a book i won in a giveaway...........can't remember the book and I am not looking back since all these goodies were wrapped nicely in Christmas paper I decided to pop them under the tree.......
well that is except for Lise's present.........since it wasn't wrapped in Christmas paper he he he...........and look what was inside............and not broken...........a gorgeous glass bird.............bit hard to take a photo..........she really is beautiful though.....
Thanks Lise I love it......
.....and check out what Lise won in a competition.....
......I think she will be sick even if she is a chocoholic.......
.....I must take a pic of my advent goodies and I have another beautiful red bird from Margaret in the advent swap too..............
And this is the pattern.......it wasn't wrapped......so i can show you now....
.....a lovely sewing machine apron pattern............
thanks heaps Clare..........
I am so lucky with such lovely friends..............all because I blog............and I have some big news coming up very very soon...........and it isn't the SSCS parcels..........
Catch you later..............
Chookyblue
PS 3 sleeps til Santa comes.....
.......Santa please work hard to get those final SSCS presents delivered in time....
......some anxious senders and receivers...........
I don't want anyone to miss out on presents on xmas day

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your postman was trying to offload his truck load of gifts for you!! ;) Lucky lady!

ranette said...

Wow! Loads of goodies for you!

Okay...what's the big news???? I can't stand the suspense!

Crossing my fingers that everyone gets their SSCS presents in time.

Merry Christmas!

Teodo said...

Merry Christmas Donna. A big Kiss.
ciao ciao

Leanne said...

Oooooh I hope your big news is your coming to SA for a holiday.

Jodie said...

I'm excited to hear your big news.... if you tell me yours, i'll tell you mine !!!

Bev C said...

That bird ornament is cute. Lovely mail,aren't posties the best people.
Merry Christmas to you Donna, enjoy the big day with your family.Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Anita said...

Looove the glass birdie!!!
Hmm...surprise.....I hate surprises LOL

Roseanne said...

Those present look very nice you are very lucky.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Wow you lucky duck Chooky with all those pressies!!!

Chocolate Cat said...

Isn't it great when you get good post??? Glad the little bird arrived in one piece! I cant wait to hear your news!

AnitaS said...

O, what a lot of presents is the postman bringin you. News? I love good news. 3 days left and I can see my present.